Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

June 30, 2010

Fresh Brewed Challenge 9

FIREWORKS!!!

This includes anything that makes you think of fireworks: LOVE, Sparkles, Glitter, bright, holidays, fireworks ;).... use your imagination

We had such an amazing turnout for last weeks challenge! I was gone all weekend and when I got home to see all of the amazing cards entered, I smiled from ear to ear. I appreciate everyone who played along and loved visiting and looking at each of your creations. Since we had such a large group of participants, I decided to choose not only one bu

t two winners!!

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

31
100
Timestamp: 2010-06-30 04:00:45 UTC

And that would be:

Maria

Cory


Congratulations ladies!!! Send me an email to freshbreweddesigns at yahoo dot com with your image choice.

Here are some DT examples using the Fireworks theme:

Heather

Grace watching Fireworks

Rhonda

For a few weeks now I have been meaning to feature this darling little card. I had it ready to go for this Saturday, but as many of you know, I was not home and nowhere near a computer... so when I got home and saw it was not posted... I was a little upset (mostly at myself because this was the 2nd time I told this sweet lady that her card would be featured!) It was saved, not published, and to my blog not this one... sooo... here ya go...

Sarah at Aunt Bee's Pickles (i love that name!! :D) created this sweetie of a card for a previous challenge and I fell in love. The coloring and layering are just phenomenal. My most favorite thing is the pop of blue she added to the Ice Cream cup :) isn't it just darling?!?!

And I say nothing goes better with fireworks than an ice cream sundae!!! YUMMM! :)



OK, now it is your turn. Show us your FIREWORKS!!!
Don't forget, you can use any image you choose (or no image at all). It does not have to be
a Fresh Brewed Designs digi, but if you have them, we would love to see them!

Few things to remember:

It's almost time for our newest image release and blog hop:)
{{July 7th}}
We have a special guest joining us and I am super excited!!! :D



Please leave a direct link to your card using the inlinkz provided. Can not wait to see what you create!!!




4 comments:

  1. FABulous DT samples ... all so beautiful!

    Thanks for a fun challenge, Ladies, and have a very happy Fireworks Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job the DT did on their samples! Thank you for this lovely challenge!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS work by the DT! Thanks for another AWESOME challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work from the DT. Have a great holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter