Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

June 22, 2010

Freshly Brewed Challenge #8

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to challenge #8 at Freshly Brewed Challenges.

Our challenge for you this week is simply:
ANYTHING GOES!

So break out your creative style and share it with us!

Here are some fun examples from the Fresh Brewed Crew

Fresh Brewed Designs has a few new images in the shop this week! A few of them were used in the DT examples and here are a few of the watermarked images:




















you can find them all in the shop at Fresh Brewed Designs

Few things to remember:
We FBD has a new group: Crafters Digital Art Center HERE
come join us for chatting, sharing and fun!

Want to increase your chances of winning even outside of challenges... snag the badge on the right sidebar, link it back to FBC and let us know! If you are spotted in the hop with the badge, you could be a winner !

Please leave a direct link to your card using the inlinkz provided. Can not wait to see what you create!!!


MORE NEWS: Be gearing up for July 7th.. our newest image release and blog hop:) We have a special guest joining us and I am super excited!!! :D

**The FBD shop will be closed from June 24th until early Monday morning (the 28th) **
Thank you for your patience. We are taking our daughter to dance at the National competition and her class was one of the ones chosen to be a part of the Dream Team. She is so excited!





15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards ladies! Thanks so much for the love and support. You are the BESTESTEST EVER!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone. I just became a follower and added your blinkie to my sidebar. I also added my creation for this challenge. I love the DT inspirations...

    Hugs
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I found your blog and got to enter this challenge. I will definitely be back and I am now displaying your badge on my blog. Fantastic DT cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog through the Daily Dare. I loved the challenge and was so happy that I had the perfect card to enter with! I entered my card into spot #9.

    ReplyDelete
  5. DT did a great job with the inspiration. Have fun with your daughter, I hope she enjoys the spotlight! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful blog!! Thanks for a super fun challenge!!! I will definitely come back and play again!! Thanks and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab cards! You've been linked on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. FABulous DT samples!

    Thanks for another fun challenge, Ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cards every one, hope my little ATC fit in!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The cards are fantastic! This is my first time here, but I'm sure it won't be my last.

    Thanks for the inspiration.

    Debra (dj1952)

    http://www.designsbydj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for a fun challenge, this is my first time participating!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for letting me join your Challenge. Janet T

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous cards from the ladies just found you today so looking forward to entering more.
    Crafty Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great challenge!!!
    Awesome DT examples too!
    Here is my "Faux Glass Flowers Bookmark" entry.
    Thanks for the fun!
    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter