Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

September 8, 2010

Freshly Brewed Challenge 14 BROWN

Thanks you again to all of you who participated in our Month Long Challenge for August. We all really enjoyed our break. We are back and ready for action! Today not only do we have a new challenge but we have new images that were released today!!! WOOT!
The challenge theme this week is BROWN. Use as little or as much as you like... as long as it is somewhere on your card / project.

Here are the cards the DT created for you to inspire you. They are all using the newest FBD images. A bit ol thank you to Scrappy for joining us in our monthly blog hop / image release and for letting me showcase her darling card here on our Challenge blog site! Be sure to stop by and leave her (and all the DT) some love!
Scrappy's Card

Heather's card

Kelly's Card

Barb's Card

Jenn's Card




Rhonda's Card


Jeanette's Card



Notice anything new? Why yes, we have a new Fresh Brewed Crew member!!! Her name is Jeanette! She is such a sweetie! I am so very blessed she stepped into my life (thanks Kelly :D) and so pleased to have her on our team! Give a big ol Fresh Brewed Welcome to this wonderfully sweet, beautiful, and talented lady *claps and hoots and hollers (I am from the south) inserted here*

Here is a little bit about Jeanette:

Hi! My name is Jeanette. I am delighted to be one of the newest members of the Fresh Brewed Crew! I am honored beyond belief to be a part of this amazing group of women! My life is full! I am a born-again Christian who loves being on mission with God! My dear husband and I have a busy life – his fulltime career impacts my life, too, and we also have an online book business. We have three young adult children, one who is autistic and lives with us, another who is temporarily living with us while he continues his education, and another that lives 800 miles away. I am fortunate to have a room full of toys to play with. Most days I find time to venture into my Hideout for some card-making! (I truly believe that Cre8tive Play is Cheaper than Therapy, as my blog title suggests.)



**Edited** Please stop by the Sweet and Sassy blog and show your support to the Thornton Family . They just lost their sweet princess due to cancer on September 4th and are selling a digi to raise money for the family. I hope you will stop by and support them in this fundraiser or just through prayer. Thank you



11 comments:

  1. Great new challenge, Heather.... School started today, so let's see if I can 'find' the time to create!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwww... thanks for the warm welcome, Heather! I love being part of the DT!!! You and the other ladies have made me feel so very welcome!

    Love your images! How fun they are! Now, if you'll excuse me, I think I'll go get a cup of something hot and yummy to drink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This was a really great hop! Thanks so much for including me Heather!

    Congrats on joining the FBD team Forest! You will really be an asset to your team and everyone is so lucky to have you beside them! {{{{{HUGS!}}}}} Scrappy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice hop! Great work by all and welcome new member Jeanette!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, the DT did an awesome job with these new images Heather!
    blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for a fun challenge! Awesome samples too, girls!!! Blessings, Angie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful DT cards!!! Thanks for the challenge - love it :)
    Love and hugs ~ Lori

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a Fab challenge! Haven't been here before but so glad I did!
    Thanks so much
    Lynn :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great challenge and what a great new member in Jeanette! Kudos to you jeanette you deserve and I know you all will be very please with her!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great challenge. The DT cards are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely cards by the design team. thanks for this challenge, it allowed me to think of chocolate while cardmaking lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter