Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

November 9, 2010

FBC 22 Two or More Patterned Papers AND...

Good Morning!
I have several announcements to share with you this morning, so please be prepared for a long post!!! THANK you to everyone who participated the past two weeks in our anything goes challenge and those of you who did the optional sketch. I loved looking at all of the gorgeous cards. Unfortunately we can only have one winner and that winner is:
HAZEL
with this darling card.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhqdDUhWcZX00I_mkoP7Kh1IWlSrKjbCUFq-2P1qYlS7CyAagec0RVaJ-EPwFtD6ckmgXftNu1Q_fG0xiOFRpgcTcMEOc97NB_K1YO9HCO8HzcWxQ9s1MxoIrHMrOwYYlnN66HZ5YbGqS8/s1600/2010+11+05+dottie+and+snowman.jpg
Hazel, I guess it pays off to enter multiple times!!! :) Your cards are all so sweet. I need to get on the ball, you are already ready for your Christmas Card mailing for sure!!! Thanks for playing along and please email me (address in sidebar) with your choice of image.
You can check out the shop here: Fresh Brewed Designs


The challenge I have for you this week is to
USE TWO OR MORE PATTERNED PAPERS


The cards I created for you are created with one of Fresh Brewed Designs new rubber stamps:
I'll Take Mine to Go!
YES! we now sell rubber!!! AND a new shop!!! And to celebrate we are having a GRAND OPENING PARTY over at Paper Craft Planet. Check out THIS POST for more details. I do hope you will join in on the fun!!! There are several games, challenges and prizes to be won that night!!! You dont want to miss it!!!
There is also a new badge in the sidebar linking the new shop. Feel free to snag and /or replace your other with this one!

I have to start this part of the post by saying THANK YOU to everyone who applied to the team. I know I cut the time a little short. I meant for the call to be over on the 10th (the night of the 9th) but in my madness in my head, I posted wrong. Forgive me for that.
It was so wonderful to get so many people interested and seeing so much talent come through my email. I feel so very honored and blessed that so many people tried out. I had to narrow the applicants nearly in half (which was SO hard to do) and am now ready to announce the new team


And 4 of our lovely Fresh Brewed Ladies reapplied and are staying on the team.
They are:

I am so excited to start this new step Fresh Brewed Designs is taking with you all.
Thank you again for joining the team and I look forward to growing and sharing more with you all!

This card was created by our new member Saskia.
She created it to share her post about making the team, little did she know it went with the challenge theme.
Here is the sweet card she created using the Fun foods image: Little Love Muffin



Please post a direct link to your
card with TWO OR MORE PATTERNED PAPERS
cards in the inlinks below.
Thank you for stopping by today and for taking the time to read this very important post!


10 comments:

  1. Oh wow! my number came up! Thank you. I've emailed you, Heather, with my choice of digi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats Hazel and thank you Heather for giving me a chance on the Dt
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thrilled and honored to be on the DT!!! Can't wait to party this Friday!!!!! Fun challenge too Heather!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so thrill and excited to be on the DT!!!! Thank you so much Heather. Looking forward to working with a great group of girls.
    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the new DT! Love the inspiration pieces! What a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girls!! So glad to be part of this DT, can't wait to get started:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the new DT and thanks for another fun challenge!! Blessings, Angie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the great Challenge and welcome and congratulations to the new DT. Love the cute muffin card and Heather's cards with the new stamp. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of these comments have blessed my heart. HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful DT creations ands thank you for the challenge.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter