Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

November 16, 2010

FBC #23 Show Off Your Style!

Good morning everyone. I am so in awe of the lovely creations you all submitted last week. I have been to see them, but I have not had time to comment this week. Please forgive me for that. I have been super busy and in the process have gotten myself (and my son and mom) sick. I will do better this week!!!

Our winner for last weeks challenge is random # 105
Lelia Pierce: Green Goddess Creations

The challenge this week was chosen to get everyone excited and to kick things off with our new Fresh Brewed Designs DT! I am so honored to be able to announce and again say welcome to the team... or to the Fresh Brewed family rather. We are so much more than a team here. :)
Anyway ~ These ladies really knocked my socks off...
Are you ready to see some YUMMYliscious Eye Candy?

The challenge this week is to SHOW OFF YOUR STYLE!
and they did just that!!!


Jeanette

Kelly


Tracey





Stacy







Sharon




Rhonda



Kathy

Saskia


Neeti


Stacie





WOW right?!?! Thank you ladies for all you did here and behind the scenes. You have gone above and beyond anything I could ever ask for just in your first week of being on my team.
I am so blessed and so thankful for each and every one of you!!!

Now, lets see YOUR style!!! What makes YOU you and your cards EXTRAORDINARY?
I can't wait to see them all!!!

Please add your direct link to the inlinkz below



9 comments:

  1. WOOT WOOT.....WE ROCK!!!

    Wowzers......we are an awesome DT. I think we totaly rock the first challenge. I am honored and blessed to be apart of a great design family.

    Hugs to everyone!!!!

    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAW!!!! Tracey!!! You are soooo sweet! you made me smile!!! :) What a ROCKIN' Team!!! WOOT WOOT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow girls, I will visit you all individually soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes girl you are totally Rocks. Fantastic job from DT. It's my first time here, looks like a very frendly blog to me.
    Hugs, Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your first challenge! Your DT made up beautiful samples!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for another lovely challenge and awesome samples! God Bless! Angie

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the interesting challenge. Love the work by the new DT. Well done ladies, beautiful projects. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy to finally play along this week! Love all the inspiration from the DT! Thanks ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter