Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

November 23, 2010

FBC 24 Winter / Christmas theme

Hi everyone. I hope you have had a lovely week so far. I know that many of our friends are celebrating Thanksgiving tomorrow, So I wanted to tell you that I hope you and your family have a blessed and happy day together. For those of you not celebrating a holiday ~ I still wish you the same. It does not take a holiday for us to think of what we are thankful for. So let me hold my cup of joe up high and say THANK YOU for making my days much brighter . I love to visit and share with each and every one of you.

Visiting the blogs to comment this week was hard for me.
I am sorry if I got to you late... but I did get to everyone and was loving all the wonderful STYLISH projects. Thanks for sharing part of you with us!

Our weekly winner is Jessica L #43 from Paper Full of Love Congratulations and please email me with your image choice!

SALE
all Fresh Brewed Designs Digis are on sale for 40% ~
Rubber Stamps 20% off until Nov 30

PLEASE be patient with the site. I am in the process (with help... lots of help) getting the digis where they are instantly downloadable. They are NOT ready, but sales will go the same old email way :) If you have any issues you can always just email me at
freshbreweddesigns at yahoo dot com


Our DT has created some Winter / Christmas beauties for your eyes to behold. Lots of OOH and AHH and WOW.. just giving you the heads up!!!

WINTER/CHRISTMAS THEME


Kelly


Kathy

















Audrey



Please add your direct link to the inlinkz below. Thank you!!!


11 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards Ladies!! Each one is as beautiful as the other. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
    Hugs, Neeti

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ooooo'd and ahhhhh'd with each one! The cards are all so wonderfully cute!!!! Great job ladies and Happy Thanksgiving!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just discovered your blog and i am impressed. Your cards are so fun and fab!
    My first participation and probably not the last :)
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inspiration by the DT. Thanks for a fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The DT cards made me smile! After making my card, I'm off to do some shopping! ;) What a great sale! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful samples of Christmas/Winter from the DT.

    Heather, I love your post. So true! I hope you and your family have a fabulous holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What wonderful inspirations from the DT!!! I just added my creation so let me know what you think...

    Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. The DT has really given us wonderful inspiration with those darling images and wonderfully designed card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work from the DT. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic creations ladies! Such fun & happy cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, I'm loving all the DT cards! Great job ladies, these are all fun, bright and gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter