Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

November 3, 2010

Freshly Brewed Challenge and DT Call


OOPS!!! I meant to set the inlinkz for 2 weeks!! My bad!!! I see that this sketch is not so much of a mojo drawing one at the moment ;) so I am also making it optional for this week. Let's see some cards ladies!!! I did have time to create one myself :) Shocker!!! I have been so busy lately. Don't forget about the DT call. If you are interested SCROLL DOWN to read more.

This weeks challenge is simply anything goes
with an optional sketch challenge:




Scrappy (Guest)


Grace


Rhonda

Jeanette



I hope you will get to get sketchy with us and brew up a fun creation of your own!
Please take time to read the post below about the DT call:


Now, we have some big things going on over here at FBC this week. This challenge will run for 2 weeks due to the changes we are undergoing. My current DT whom I love and hold so close to my heart has been with me for around a year now. After talking with my girls, we decided it was time to move on to new things and to lighten their burdens for a while. It breaks my heart to see them go, but I know that they have other things in their lives to attend to. They are the start of FBD and the Crew and will always be a big part of the team.

Fresh Brewed Designs is having a FULL DT CALL. We are looking for people who love to create and are excited to be a part of getting a new business on it's feet and walk around out there. We need to meet new people and fellowship Fresh Brewed Designs style!

If you are interested, here is how you can apply for the team and what we require:

**Fresh Brewed Designs DT call is now closed Thank you all for applying!!! **

Thank you for taking the time to read the post. I can not wait to see your applications.
Please leave your direct link for your challenge card in the in linkz below.
Hugs and smiles!!!



2 comments:

  1. Cute work from the DT. : ) I didn't actually use your sketch but what I did was pretty close to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those cards!! I have to say that the lil candy corn dude stuck out to me.. lol . They are all fantastic though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter