Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

December 31, 2010

Happy New Year from Fresh Brewed Designs


Edited to add card:





Good Morning everyone!!! I can't believe this is the last day of 2010!
WOW how time flies!!!

Friday is time for our Fresh Brewed Friday challenge at Paper Craft Planet and Latte Lounge!
The challenge this week is HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! and instead of taking time to make a card (which I am in the process of) I created this fun image for you all to enjoy!

I, for one, can barely make it to midnight... and for some reason ESPECIALLY on New Years Eve!!! lol! I remember last year I passed out on the couch AS the ball was dropping! LOL!!! I remember trying to force my eyes open. :D




I do hope you enjoy this new image! You can find her HERE in the shop under the category Holidays. The sentiment is included.

2 comments:

  1. You're better than me... I ring in the New Year sound asleep before 10 pm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the same way but last night worked (RN) so the first time in a while I have been awake to see the New year in. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter