Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

January 18, 2011

Freshly Brewed Challenges #31



Good Morning! I hope you have your pot a brewin' or already have your cuppa joe handy, because we have alot to share with you today! If you read above under the header and in the sidebar, you will find some fun news!
We are having a new image release today of several new Valentine digis.
Our challenge for you is to SPREAD SOME LOVE!
Show us a love themed or Valentine's Day card.
I know this is a long post.. but the cards are beautiful and I am sure you will love ooohing and ahhhing over all the lovely creations the Dt has prepared for you. Not only do they have THESE created, they have MORE on their blogs. Many of the girls created 2 or more cards to share with you for this release. I do hope you will stop by their blogs and leave them some blog love.

First, our winner for last weeks challenge is:
#9 Brenda: Floral fantasies
please check out the shop and email me with your image of choice!

Now on to the LOVELY cards
You can find all of the new digis in the shop
Fresh Brewed Designs


LOVE BIRD OWLS AND SENTIMENT DIGI

Neeti



CUTIE PIE SITTING PRETTY DIGI




DAISY THE ELEPHANT DIGI


Kelly



Love Blooms Vase

Heather


WHO'S CUTE OWL AND SENTIMENT DIGI

Saskia


Tracey



CUTIE PIE with HEART DIGI


Linda

Audrey


Bee Mine
Heather


Sweetheart Cupcake
Heather


WOW!!! I know ... your heart MUST be so filled with happy thoughts of love and smiles.
I hope you will get to play along in our challenge this week.
Link up your NEW card with the direct link in the inlinkz below and we will be sure to stop by and spread some love on your page:)

Have a blessed week.




8 comments:

  1. Awesome creations girls. Wonderful inspiration :) Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous creations ladies! Wow, great job with these lovely new images!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute, cute cards! I feel some scraplifting coming on! Stop by and see all the fun stuff coming up on One By One The Flamnigos Are Stealing My Sanity at http://karelj.blogspot.com when you have time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome DT inspiration! Thanks for another wonderful challenge! Have a wonderful weekend to all! Happy Creating! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, ladies you sure did a fantastic job on these cards and projects. I just started blog Hoping a little over a month ago, and Heather had "encouraged" me to enter Challenges. But, after seeing your great works, I fell a little ( maybe I should say Majorly) intimidated. LOL I will jump into this challenging thing real soon maybe tonight. wish me luck, no pray for me cause I'll need it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this challenge - I had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute cards ladies! Thank you so much fo a fun challenge! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter