Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

April 16, 2011

**Saturday Reminders**


Good Morning. I hope you all have a fun day planned today.
I am back this morning to share a few reminders with you.

First off I would like to share this adorable card that our guest designer for April created for this weeks CUTE And SWEET challenge.

NanaConnie from Grammy's Attic created this adorable card using the
Fresh Brewed Designs digital stamp: Cupcake Owl.
She has also created this card to use for the OWH. You can read more on NanaConnies blog. Be sure to stop by and let her know how much you appreciate her.

Want to be the Guest Designer for May?
All you have to do to be in the running is 1) Create a card with any FBD image 2) post it in the challenges if you want... but you HAVE to post it into the Calling All Cardmakers link found in the sidebar!!!
Can't wait to see YOUR posts!

I have another reminder for you. I have a fun little gift box with a simple and (possibly a little off *just like me*) tutorial on my blog. This box is a reminder for the April Month Long PRIZE Challenge: Flowers
I created this box with the Fresh Brewed Designs Digital Stamp:
Cordelia Swims


You can read more about this box on my blog: HERE

Again, have a safe, happy and blessed weekend!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter