Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

May 11, 2011

Freshly Brewed Challenge 46



The Violet and the Bee
by John Bannister Tabb

"And pray, who are you?"
Said the Violet blue
To the Bee, with surprise,
At his wonderful size,
In her eyeglass of dew.
"I, madam," quoth he,
"Am a publican Bee,
Collecting the tax
Of honey and wax.
Have you nothing for me?"

I found this cute little poem on one of the home school websites I use to print practice or fun worksheets for my kids. Hope it made you smile :)
I look forward to having the bees flying in my garden as my veggies start to bloom and grow.

This week at Freshly Brewed Challenges, we have a photo inspiration challenge for you. We are challenging you to use this as your inspiration.


Here are the cards that were created for this weeks challenge. Most of the FBCrew are out sick or have other personal things going on. Say a prayer for our girls this week!!! We love you all and hope that you are all well. HUGS!

Jeanette: NEW IMAGE Daisy with Flowers Digital Stamp

Link


Stacy: Flowers Wedding Cake Digital Stamp : Wedding
Stacy also used the Fairy Dust Inspirations Paint now found at FBD!

These are all of the cards I created for this week and will be posted to my blog one at a time throughout the week :)

The DT and I chose to use the photo inspiration as a color theme of purple and green and or flowers. How will it inspire you?
We can't wait to see your lovely creations. Please DIRECTLY link your NEW card in the inlinkz below.

This challenge will end on May 17 at midnight EST.

DON'T FORGET!!! Our Month Long Prize Challenge is going on! For the month of may we want to see Summer themed projects! Link all of your May creations HERE.




2 comments:

  1. I love this challenge -- purple is my favorite color and I love it even more when paired with green! The flowers in the photo are incredible! Off to decide which image I'm going to use. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards - Love the inspiration photo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter