Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

July 15, 2011

Just Another Frantic Friday

Good Morning all! (I am posting "scheduled" so I hope it's good!)

Today I am posting a card I made using Heather's beautiful digi "Fresh Brewed Flowers"

This is a card that I posted on The Latte Lounge for a challenge. It is so beautiful that I wanted to share here with Heather's fans.
What a wonderful thought......to have caffeine growing at your fingertips!









This FBD image is so easy to color and work with. Some dimensional dots to raise the flower

box and the flowers, a little stickles here and there, TADA!

If you would like further info on this card, please come by and visit my blog

Playing with Paper (again). I have this card and several others using Heather's FBD images

just waiting for you to look at and comment on!

Have a great weekend and remember: Caffeine is not a drug, it's a vitamin!

:) Gale




2 comments:

  1. Gale,
    This card is beautiful!!!!
    I love how you created the card to look like the side of a house :)

    beautiful colors and shimmer too!!!

    Hope you and everyone else has a lovely weekend!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card... The detail is awesome and love the colors.... Great Job

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter