Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

August 19, 2011

Sunbathing on a Friday

I'm out sunbathing and camping on the river again this week.  Counting on Mr. Blogger to post this when it is due!
In honor of sunbathing, I decided to do a project using 'Sunbathing  Beach Babe'.  She is just too cute.  Looks so relaxed.......I used the image on a gift bag that I made to hold a little trinket for a birthday gift.


Beach babe's swimsuit is paper pieced and she is layered on the gift bag.

Don't forget to check out the challenges going on this week, this month and coming up on Fresh Brewed Designs!  You can check it all out using the little tag at the top of the blog page!  There are the weekly challenges, the month long challenge, new releases and blog hops all coming in the next couple months.  Lots to keep everyone's creative juices flowing!

To see the 'recipe' for this project and all the other FBD cards and projects that I play with with, come by my blog, 'Playing with Paper' and have a look, leave some love and hopefully get some inspiration.

:)  Gale




3 comments:

  1. Oh Gale, this is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the happy yellow and the pops of red!!! GORGEOUS!!!

    I hope you are having a fantastic time camping and sunbathing by the river. Sounds very relaxing and nice. Oh to get away for a day or so ;)

    Many hugs and smiles. Can't wait to hear about your trip!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gale! This is such a sweet gift bag! So bright and cheerful! I hope that your enjoying yourself! ENJOY!
    Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous!!! I need a vacation from my kids' vacation!! (-:
    I love that cut-out in the red strip... I'm heading over to your blog for details! (-:
    Stacie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter