Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

October 7, 2011

MMM on Friday, LOL

So, I completely forgot that Monday was 'the' first Monday of the month.  You know what that means!
I missed the MMM freebie from Heather here at Fresh Brewed Designs.  It is only available as a freebie on the first Monday of each month.  And I blew it!   LOL, good thing I am on the DT and have an
"in" with the owner!  : )

Anyway, here is my card using the Mocha Manic Monday image.


Isn't it just adorable!  Heather out did herself!  (catch that striped paper in the
background?  It came from my first win on this blog before I became DT)
Come on over to "Playing with Paper" and check out the rest of the specifics
on this and and the many other creations I have done using images and
stamps from FBD.
Don't forget to click on the tab up above and join Fresh Brewed Designs
for all of the wonderful challenges that Heather runs every week and month.

: )  Gale 

3 comments:

  1. Oh Gale!
    This is just sooo super sweet! I am smiling from ear to ear over this darling card. I love that you used that paper :) I remember and just looked through my stash and found some more :D hehehe!!! What pretty colors and adorable sentiment. LOVE the sugary glitter and pretty glossy dots all over the cupcake. I am so glad you are in with the owner :D She likes it that way ! LOL!!!

    LOTS OF HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow such an adorable card,... I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so very darling and sweet! i won that paper, too! :) love your card design and how you colored and displayed the digi! awesome card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter