Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

October 14, 2011

Truly frantic this Friday!

Worked a different schedule this week.  Completely messed me up!  Thought today was Thursday and I had one more before my post day!  DUH
Oh well, here I am!
As we have been celebrating fall, autumn and halloween here on Fresh Brewed Designs, I have one more halloween posting.  This is another of Heathers adorable candy corn designs!  If you haven't checked them out yet, head over to the store and take a peek!
I just love these little treat boxes for your special trick or treaters!  You know we all have a couple of those!
This is one of the scary (or scared) jack o lanterns and Dr. Corn, mad scientist.
Come on by my blog (I will get it post right after this one, I really am behind!), Playing with Paper,  and check out the deets to this project and all the other creations using Fresh Brewed designs images and stamps.
Have a great weekend!

:)  Gale


3 comments:

  1. HEHEHE!!!
    I know what you mean, Friday snuck up on me as well ;)
    This treat box is ADORABLE and then some!!! I love the bright oranges (esp his hair!!!) and the fun test tube coloring. Great job on those tiny details!!! LOVE the web paper. Super fun and spook sweet!!! LOVE IT!

    HUGS and smiles and have a wonderful weekend!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. AS FOR ME, I HAD NO DOUBT THAT IT WAS FRIDAY! I WAS COUNTING THE HOURS!
    LOL!
    I love your Halloween Treat box! This Dr. Corn, mad scientist is too cute! Your spider web background is the perfect compliment.
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just cute. I can't help smiling! love that image and this bag is fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter