Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

November 1, 2011

FBC 71 - Nov Prize Challenge

Happy NOVEMBER!!!
I am so happy that we are in November. I am ready for the upcoming holidays. This is my MOST FAVORITE time of the year!!! :) I love the smells of pumpkins and cinnamon, baking, and being warm and cozy inside around the fire. Well, that comes a bit later for me here in the south, but you know what I mean.

I want to send a big THANK you to everyone who participated in last months PUMPKIN challenge. 
There were sooo many awesome and absolutely adorable projects entered!!!
Our winner is random number 32: Cec at CW Card Creations
She entered our challenge with this creative and fun card:
Please feel free to snag the I was featured badge in the sidebar
and email me with your choice of 3 FBD digis!


Our November Month Long Prize Challenge is an
ANYTHING GOES challenge!!!
WOOOHOO! I can hear the cheering now!!!
But this Post  is EXTRA special and oh so important!!! 

1) We are also releasing 10 new digis to the FBD shop and have called on a few guest designers to help out in this post to showcase them all!

Here are all of the fab cards starting with a Christmas theme:

Linda: My Snowman
Stacy: Nice List Girl
Heather: Ho Ho Joe and Christmas Room
Our lovely guest Celeste: Kiss Me - Santa Baby
 Now on to our Fall / Thanksgiving images:

Sheryl: Fall Harvest
for those of you who have been missing Sheryls lovely posts and her blog candy winner announcement... she called me today to let me know that her power is out. It has been out for days and the poor sweetheart has been using a generator for heat and to be able to cook. She said she misses us all and is going stir crazy, and will be back ASAP!!! Be sure to stop by and send her warm hugs and smiles.
Our lovely guest, Yolanda: Indian Princess
Our lovely guest, Kristy: Grace Pilgrim

and last but not at all least, 
I have a very super duper special announcement to make before we announce more fun things... Did you notice something different about this one? Yup, the name does not say Guest beside it!
We have all been ooohing and ahhhing over Vanessa's FBD cards for some time now. I have to say that I am so blessed and so happy that she became our guest designer for August and has now agreed to be on our team!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!! I look forward to sharing more with you here Vanessa!
Welcome to our happy little home :D

Now on to more news!!!!
2) We have blog candy

We are celebrating FBD's 1st birthday and want to do something special for you, our customers. 
**IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT HOW TO WIN THE CANDY!!!**
When you play along this month, be sure to use a FBD digital image or rubber stamp, add your card to the inlinkz below and add FBD after your name
Don't have a fbd image  yet? No problem! you can still play along by becoming a new customer during the candy giveaway!!!! 
Now, you do not have to use a FBD image if you do not want to enter to win the candy. There will still be a random winner of 3 digis at the end of the month.



SOOOO what are you waiting for!
Stop by the shop and check out all of our NEW digis and our recently released rubber stamps
You can see the digis in the hot out of the press section for now
Check out the Fresh Brewed Designs shop home page for sales and updates and featured images

Please enter the link to your NEW anything goes creation in the inlinkz below. 
Remember you can enter up to 5 cards per challenge.
IF YOU USE AN FBD image you for THIS MONTHS PRIZE BLOG CANDY you can enter AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT!!!


15 comments:

  1. can someone pls tell me who was the winner of challenge 68 Fancy fold?
    and to enter this anything goes challenge do i need to use FBC image or what?

    pls clarify the doubts

    ReplyDelete
  2. for those of you commenting: I have emailed Neha and worked everything out :) we are good :D

    to Neha, Thank you for your email and inquiring about our challenges. I appreciate it and look forward to seeing your creations :D

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I just love the Thanksgiving and Christmas images. I'm so excited to play along with the challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! My power finally came back and I could hardly wait to sign in to see all of the new images! Congratulations Heather! I am totally in love with every one of them! What beautiful cards everybody made!
    Thank you, Heather, for explaining why my card isn't posted on my blog.
    I hope to post it tomorrow.
    Congratulations to Vanessa! I'm so excited that you have joined us!
    Warm Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fabulous projects.... I sooooo love them all... These images are fabulous. thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of this great release.... Huggggs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't be more excited about this release, I love each and every one of the new digis!! I'd better get creating, the holidays are a-comin'!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow the new release is filled with super cute images! I loved seeing each one! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the cards and stamps are superb:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fantastic array of creations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't played in any challenges in a while and was so happy to see the Anything goes! Your samples and sets are so cute! Blessings, Angie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute DT samples! Thank you for an open challenge...hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the challenge, my fav type!!
    Lovely DT creations,
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats to the october winner! and as always, such awesome creations from the dt...super cute! gonna have to whip up a new card with an FBD image though so i can have a try at that amazing candy...lol! not that hard though cause the fbd images are so darling...hugs and blessings y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just found your blog from Pile it on challenges and I have to say I love it. I hope to participate more often. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I'm new to the Challenges blog and hope to participate often. Love all your artwork! Hugs! Leigh

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter