Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

December 18, 2011

Have you been good?

I have been so very busy this week!  Besides working an extra 12 hour shift (on nights no less), I spent an entire day making Christmas pita with a dear friend.  It actually takes 3 days for it to be done but the labor intensive stuff is that first day.  Then it was to a neighbors house for fun, food, drink and cards.  Love playing cards with the Gardners and so happy that they let me join in on their family fun!


I do have one card that I haven't posted yet.  Since I didn't get my stuff together for my Friday post (it truly was frantic!)  I decided to put it together today.  Only just now got it together.

Used three wonderful images and a sentiment, all from Heather here at Fresh Brewed Designs.  Can you believe all the wonderful images and sentiments that Heather shared with everyone last week!  They really rocked the blog!


and inside


Everything used was from my stash.
The images were printed on Neenah Solar White and colored with copics.
The sentiment is die cut and framed with Nestibilities dies.
Love that star covered DP but have no idea who made it. 
There is glossy accents on the tree ornaments.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week leading up to Christmas next Sunday!

Come on by my blog, Playing with Paper again, to check out this card and all the other things that I have been doing.  Would love to hear from you!

: )  Gale

 


1 comment:

  1. OH GALE!
    I LOVE THIS CARD!!!
    I have been waiting for you to share it :D hehehe!!! SOOO fun! I love the bright blues and how the red just pops!

    Hope your week is less frantic (yea right, lol!!! ;) and that you do have a very very merry Christmas!

    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter