Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

December 7, 2011

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!

This will be a { hopefully not too}  long post, but I have lots of information to share with you!

LOTS OF PRIZES TO BE AWARDED!!!
Before we get started I want to share the winner of Novembers prize challenge winner. 
She created this adorable card for our anything goes challenge and is the winner of 3 digital stamps of her choice. Anne, please email me with your choices : freshbreweddesigns at yahoo dot com
and grab the I was featured badge in the sidebar if you wish to display it. 

NOW on to our BLOG CANDY WINNER!!!
We had a whopping 301 entries this month and 44 of them were created using an  FBD stamp or digi. 

I LOVED looking at all the entries and seeing what everyone created. But .. sadly.. there can only be one winner... because I only have one set of the blog candy here... and that winner is (chosen by random.org) 
Your candy will be in the mail ASAP 
Congratulations!!!

Now, when I said there could only be one candy winner... I said candy... because I only have that candy... but I do have a prize for our challenge player who created the MOST CARDS for the challenge. She created 19 cards this month! 19! I am still WOWed by that!
Our second winner is Celeste
Congratulations girl. Your surprise will be to you soon.

Now, I don't want anyone to leave empty handed... so everyone else who participated and used a FBD image will be awarded 3 digis of choice! 
Chriss
Kristy
PK
Miss E
LaiLyn

5 comments:

  1. OH WOW!!!!@! Way to go Yolie....
    Whooo hooooo can't wait to see what I won..... Fabulous......
    Congrats to all of the winners..... YAY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Anne and Yole!
    And Chriss,PK, Miss E, and LaiLyn.

    Thanks to you Heather, you truly are a sweet heart, you are always giving away digis. You are really a wonderful person and so caring!
    Heart of gold! Thanks again!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooo Hooo! Congrats to everyone! This site is so fun because I know everyone that won! Heather, I am with you, I am so glad for Random.org because I would not want to have to choose a winner from my followers!

    How do we collect our free digis?

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoohooooOOOooooo!!! I won!! Super exciting!! I'm so glad the other girls won too!!! Thank you sooo much Heather!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some really amazing projects this month! I loved going through ALL those entries checking out the amazing amount of creative talent!

    Congrats to all the winners and everyone that entered.

    :) Gale

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter