Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

February 29, 2012

FBC 85

Good Morning!
I don't know about you, but  I cant seem to keep my days straight lately. We were so busy with the hop and then getting to go to take the kids on their first homeschool field trip of the year, I woke up thinking it was Saturday for some reason :D hehehe! Slightly off there a little bit aren't I ??? ;)
 If you missed the hop, stop by the Fresh Brewed Designs Shop to see the NEW RUBBAH and more!!!

Well I DO Know it is time for another Freshly Brewed Challenge!

We loved looking at all of the beautiful cards from last week. 
I did spot this awesome FBD creation and am featuring it today!

 Anne - please snag the I WAS FEATURED badge in our sidebar if you wish 
Dont you love this gate fold card? The colors are just so peaceful and lovely.

Now on to this weeks challenge!
We are challenging you to use a 
DATE OR TIME THEME!
We want to see a date, time, clock, or words relating.

First up is Vanessa with this AWESOME card!
I love how she used the Dotty Cupcake digi as a clock! Brilliant! 
I do believe it is cake time!!!


Next up is a BEAUTIFUL card that Sheryl created
using the NEW rubber stamp, Work it Work out Girl. 
I love the sentiment! and the beautiful girly papers. 
She ALWAYS has the best embellie ideas!

This tag is just GORGEOUS! look at all of these beautiful ribbons, lace, feathers...
and the shading on the image! WOW!!!
I think we should all take a moment and sigh ****
This was created by Kenzie using the rubber stamp: Coffee Take Me Away

and last but not least (because a few of us are behind *cough* me*) 
is Linda with this STUNNING creation. 
I love how she used the Tea Time Cup digital stamp for this
seemingly CAS card. I say seemingly because look at all of the 
detail work. It is a gorgeous monochromatic card with embossing and stitching
sigh. Beautiful!!!


Now it is your turn!!! 
Challenge RULES:
  • please leave the direct link to your creation below
  • You can enter up to 5 times and enter as many other challenges as you wish
  • This is a just for fun challenge
  • You do not have to use a FBD image
  • If you have an FBD image we would love to see it :D and you could be a featured designer if you do!
*dates not to forget for FBD!
  • Monday March 5th is our SPECIAL DEAL OF THE DAY!
  • Wednesday March 7th is our MONTH LONG PRIZE Challenge: we will also be giving away blog candy from our lovely DT Kenzie for her Birthday Celebration!

LEAP YEAR SALE!
today only you will find
 Coffee - 
Alice in Wonderland and
 GROOVY digis on sale for 30% off

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous challenge and what fun cards!! I really took my time creating mine, waiting until midnight to finally finish it up!! Better late then never!!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for another wonderful challenge! Hope you like my card, I had fun making it!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter