Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

May 15, 2012

Alice in a Bottle

What a fun and fabulous new digital release yesterday!! Now I have a confession to make, as a child, I never liked Alice in Wonderland...and I'm still not a big fan. I thought the characters were creepy and quite a bit scary. But these Alice images that Heather has created are wonderful, fun and anything but scary. Here is my card using the newly released Alice in a Bottle. To see the other images, look HERE. And to read more about my card, go to my blog, The Stamper's Touch.   

I wanted to remind you about our Blog Hop starting on Saturday, May 19th. A new release of some rubbah is happenin' and you won't want to miss it. Shhhhhh, don't tell Heather, but I can be bribed with chocolate if you want to know what is being released!!!!! ;)

1 comment:

  1. You are SO FUNNY!!!! I guess I wasn't a BIG fan either. I LOVED the little mermaid and alladin and beauty and the beast. I was drawn to Alice though. I guess it was a bit creepy and weird and hard to follow. I guess it did freak me out a little! HAHAHAH!!! I remember wanting to go in there and kill the mean things that ate the baby clams. If I were to rewrite Alice in Wonderland, they would not have been in it! :) lol!!! Guess it was to teach kids to stay away from strangers, listen to your mom ... or you will get eaten! *ugh* still hate that part! hahaha!!!

    Your card is GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE the papers and the sweet soft coloring.

    BIG HUGS!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter