Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

August 30, 2012

I'm A Crafty Girl!!!

GOOOD MORNING!!! 
HAPPY NEWS HAPPY NEWS!!!
CRAFTY GIRL IS BACK! 

Everyone who pre-ordered this stamp last month can be watching their mailboxes. 
They have been shipped!

I told everyone who pre-ordered that they had a special little extra in their package. 
They get the first Crafty Girl with Sentiments!!!

Check her out:



 And here is a card I created with her using the 
Yes - I am a Paper Addict sentiment




You can find this set in the shop HERE.


Have a very happy and crafty day!
Heather

ON SALE until Sept 3 midnight - all Summer digis and School digis are 45% off! http://www.freshbreweddesigns.com/

3 comments:

  1. Thanks!! I can't wait to get her in the mail!!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! I can't wait to get mine! How exciting!!

    P.S. You are so pretty! I love your photo over there ------>

    Hugs,
    Heather Lynn <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter