Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

August 7, 2012

Let Your Day Soar!

I've been a little stressed out this week...and it's only Tuesday!!!! Boy, could I just fly away in a fun and fabulous hot air balloon! Don't you just love this digi?!! It's call Java Hot Air Balloon. Now, I'm going to let you in on a little secret -- in preparation of our August Blog Hop, we're having a challenge over at our Facebook group. Join the group, ask for your free digi, and create with it using one of the two featured sketches! You could win a free rubber stamp or a guest spot for the November release!! Please read all about it HERE.

Well I showed you one of the free digis, and here is one of the sketches for you to use. Definitely a fun image. I love the coffee beans on the balloon and best of all, the latte cup for the basket!! So clever Heather. The sketch was a fabulous one to use too. Any sketch that lets me show off some of my MANY designer papers is a winner in my book! Go to my blog, The Stamper's Touch, for more details.


 Here's a little blog badge reminder of our August Blog Hop. Grab it and display it on your blog today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter