Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

September 19, 2012

FBC #114 Talk Like A Pirate

Good Morning!!!
We had so much fun sharing with you at our blog hop this past weekend!!!
We want to give a shout out and say Thank you to everyone who participated, created, and hopped!!!
The PRIZE WINNER of the hop is actually two winners: 

from my blog: 
Prize pack winner
Hi Heather! All of your cards are just "bootiful"! I love how you made each look so differently! Thanks for letting me hop!
Hugs,
Cissy
From the Freshly Brewed Challenges blog:
$15 Gift Card Winner

Great hop. It wonderful to see the choices the DT made and how different one image can look. cheers Linda

PLEASE EMAIL ME AT freshbreweddesigns at yahoo dot com to claim  your prizes!!!

Now on to this weeks fun Challenge!
 I know months ago when I chose this challenge, I must have been out of my mind. 
I spoke to a dear friend of mine last night and she said she thinks I was sick around that time. 
I don't doubt that! :))
SO OUR CHALLENGE THEME FOR THIS WEEK IS 
{{TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY}}
(which really is today - Sept 19th)

I created this NEW digi just for this challenge :)
 but I was out of ink and could not wrap my brain around any of my images to manipulate so I could play along - today. I am not giving up though...

Here are the DT's very fun and sweet creations



  {Poor Linda wrote me the other night and told me of  his " twin's "accident. 
She told me he had been shot in the head... by a leaking copic marker. Better than a cannon, right? 
Even still, he did not survive... and I laughed so hard.. and pleaded with her to share it here. 
She was not so upset about her work being ruined any longer and agreed... and her blog post is hilarious..
so you can check it all out HERE
Here is Baby Elvis's twin 
(if you are squeamish, look away ;) )

POOR LITTLE GUY!!! (hahahahaha)








We really can't wait to see what you create for this weeks theme. 
I really am interested in hearing all of the 'pirate talk' and seeing all of the fun, themed cards :))

here are the challenge rules: 
It is EASY!!! Just create a card using a FBD image and play along in our challenges. If your card is featured you will be able to add our "I was Featured" badge on your blog and 
you will get your choice of 3 digis, just like that!!!
Now for the Challenge Rules: 
  • please leave the direct link to your creation below
  • You can enter up to 5 times and enter as many other challenges as you wish
  • You do not have to use a FBD image
  • If you have an FBD image we would love to see it  AND you will have a chance to have your card featured and win a prize! 
  • IF you use an FBD Image, link add FBD after  your name AND link up to our Show us your Stuff  

2 comments:

  1. LMBO, poor baby Elvis. I'll have to go shopping later today to find a fun image. I love Pirate talk, specifically super sexy long haired pirates with the initials C J

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter