Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

September 30, 2012

Featured Post

Check out this ADORABLE card created by a very sweet crafty friend of mine. 

She is so super sweet and talented and she is a NEW CARD MAKER 
If I had an ounce of that talent when I first started I can't imagine what I would be creating today :D

(oh I wish I had the nerve to show you some of my first cards, hahah! you would be saying "wow, those are terrible, I am surprised she even kept trying!!!")

Anyway - she created this card using the I'll Take Mine to Go rubber stamp (small size)
Don't you love those papers, the sweet ribbon and the scalloped edge on the side? 
Very pretty and creative!

Stop by and leave her some LOVE if you get the chance. 
I know she would smile and appreciate your comments

Big  smiles, 
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter