Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

October 25, 2012

Winter Wishes

OK, Ok... I know some of you are saying 
"AHHH!!! WHAT IS SHE THINKING? CHRISTMAS - for real?!?!"
While I am thinking "I am so happy to be getting some Christmas cards made. I am usually SO behind!"
Well, that and it is actually making me happy.  I LOVE Christmas time. The true meaning of Christmas though. Celebrating Christs' birth with my family. Baking and smelling cinnamon. Making hot chocolate. The good stuff. :))


Today I have a card to share with you featuring the NEWEST digi Christmas Holly. 
I can't tell you how much fun I actually had drawing her. 
If I could be one of my Christmas designs IRL it would be Holly :))


 For more details on my card please stop by my blog here: Heather's Coffee Break

Dont forget about our weekly challenge:

and our Monthly Prize Challenge:

and to see a list of our Blog Hop winners for October go HERE

2 comments:

  1. It looks lovely. I can't wait to have a day off work and start crafting with my new digi's :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter