Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

January 18, 2013

You gotta read this!

I woke up this morning to a weird sound. 
I had a special message from one of our FBD friends, Java Jill.

{{This lady is always drinking her coffee. I am beginning to wonder if she ever sets her cup down or if it is 
actually a part of her hand. Some days I wonder if she needs an intervention, but then I remember I am 
not that far away from being just like her, lol!}}

 Enough rambling , let me get to the point of this post.
 She had a message she wanted to share with all of you here. 
I was so humbled by it. I can't believe she is as excited as we are...
Well, here ya go!



See! Isn't that sweet!
I can't wait to see you, Java Jill, and all of you who are visiting today at the hop this weekend. 
The fresh brewed DT and I have been working night and day in preperation of this fun event!

We have NEW stamps and a few other NEW things to share with you.
See you tomorrow! The blog hop starts at 7 AM EST and ends Monday night - midnight EST.

5 comments:

  1. Heather, this is hilarious! I'll be there tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi to Java Jill! Do you think she is one of those that "grinds coffee beans in her mouth"? LOL I will be there tomorrow but you can start at 6 a.m. without me. That is 7 a.m. EST for me. I'll be along later. :) Hi Friend Heather too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tee hee hee....a little jittery around the edges, huh? I can't wait for the hop, either!! Cute cartoon, Java Jill!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter