Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

March 2, 2013

Have a LATTE fun this weekend!

Good morning!
I am posting a little later than I wanted to today. 
This week has been so ... off. 
I am really happy that the weekend is here. 

Our SWEET BUNNY DIGI WINNERS are:
Lawren and Leann
Congratulations! 
Drop me an email to freshbreweddesigns (AT) yahoo (DOT) com for your free digi! 



I have a few highly caffeinated cards to share with you today!

First up is a card our BEAUTIFUL and EXTRA SWEET and TALENTED
Design Team member Stacy Created for us. 


I love these mauve shades and the coffee looks super yummy!!! 
It is just perk-fect!!!


My card was created using the rubber stamp
Not much to say about this card. 
I go back and forth with it. He and I have a love / hate relationship
this weekend ;)
For the full scoop on that, check out my blog post >here<


Thank you for stopping by today! 
I hope you all have a very happy and wonderful weeked!

***FRESH BREWED DESIGNS HAS BEEN FEATURED AT 
Decosse's Dymamite Doodles: Saturday Spotlight
I had the pleasure of meeting this very lovely woman this week and 
have to say that she has brought me many smiles as we chatted and reminisced 
over the start of Fresh Brewed Designs Shop. 
I know God brings people in our lives for a reason, and I feel very blessed to have met her!
 
She has a lot of fun things she has featured as well as a few giveaways!
Stop by and check it out!!! ****

3 comments:

  1. Yay, thanks so much! I'm almost sad to see the little sweet bunny leave my site, but now I get to have her as my own!!! Sending an e-mail now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just going to mention how gorgeous that card by Stacey was but then I saw your little shout out to me. Thanks so much for that Heather. I too have been very blessed by meeting you and I hope that this is just the beginning of a wonderful blog friendship.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, I LOVE your Cuppa Joe card--and wow, what a great story of inspiration over at Lisa's!! Congrats Heather!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter