Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

March 14, 2013

I'm so geeked!

Fuzzy Chick with Bowtie is simply adorable!!  I stamped the oversized geek glasses and added a geeky sentiment.  Makes me want to get a pocket protector and put him in my pocket!   :)  LOL!

Reminder, there's a blog hop on Saturday, don't miss it! 



FBD Freshly Brewed Digis:


Thanks for stopping by today! Yolie

6 comments:

  1. Are You Kidding ME?!?! I'm So Geeked!!! LOVE THIS!!!
    Hannah is studying / being introduced to the periodic table this week in her lessons, so how perfect is this card! I will have to show her that the periodic table CAN be CUTE! hehehe!!!

    Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lord Yolie, you made me laugh this morning, I'll tell you. I just LOVE this. Such a creative way to do up Mr. Fuzzy Chick and it suits him so well. Just another of the many facets of his personality!

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I'm so happy you liked my card!! :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. so awesome. I couldn't love it more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of the new stamps!! I can't wait to get some money in my pp account so I can get them!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My Gosh, Yolie! I LOVE THIS! I am having a great chuckle over here! AWESOME CARD!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter