Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

April 10, 2013

April FBD DT Feature Post

Good Morning! 
I hope you have all had a wonderful week. 
We have had beautiful weather here in South Carolina the past few days. 
We had a family members 40th birthday party at their home Monday evening
and enjoyed a cookout with them.
Yesterday, the kids, my husband and I took a 2 mile walk then decided it was
 so nice, (OVER 80 DEGREES) we went back to the beach for 2 hours and just hung out.
 We all found a shark tooth or two, played frisbee, stuck our toes in the ICE cold water 
and just relaxed a bit. It was a PERFECT day!
It is supposed to chill back off by the weekend, so I am happy that we got to go.

Enough of my blabbing... you are here to see some FANTASTIC dt projects.
The ladies really went all out with these beauties!
{{ they are SWEET,  SPRINGY, DELIGHTFUL and BEAUTIFUL}}
But dont take my word for it, 
Check them out yourself!





**Vanilla Cupcake Cutie Rubber Stamp



**April Swings Digital Stamp


See, I told you they were all just jaw dropping and amazing!!!
Click on the DT Name badges to go to their blogs and to read more
about each creation. 

Remember to mark your calendar for our rubber release and blog hop -
 April 13th - 15th.



Here is a PEEK of the blog candy YOU could win just 
by hopping with us!!!
I told you it was a peek.. and I meant it! lol!
Am I mean?!?!

Join our facebook event page to make sure you don't forget to hop!
If we get 30 people 'going' by Friday, I will
share the FULL candy photo with you BEFORE the hop :D
Woot woot!
Stop by facebook and join us today!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter