Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

April 23, 2013

You are the Best Part of my Day

Hehe! Yes, here at Fresh Brewed Designs, coffee is the best part of our day!!! As a matter of fact, I am meeting a friend at Starbucks in a little bit...then it's off to run some errands, one of which is the dreaded grocery store. I found this cute Flower Mug in my stash of digital images I already had printed off. Looks like I need to work on using up that stack too (along with my scraps of designer papers!). I used a new die to cut out the three squares (lucky me, I had three mugs!) as well as the cursive "you." The rest of the sentiment is a new stamp set I just bought and simply had to use!

Enjoy the rest of your day. Be sure and come back tomorrow for some fabulous creations being featured by the design team. Their cards always make me smile!

2 comments:

  1. that's a super cute mug. I don't remember ever seeing it! loooooooooove this card design and esp. how you have the "you". awesome job Linda :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter