Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

August 13, 2013

Go Team

I always seem to have a "helper" in my craft room. Say hello to my kitty Moonstruck. She is my lap cat. She knows I have to pet her first before chasing her off my paper cutter! Yes, that's one stack of paper scraps she's sitting on. I'm embarrassed to say, there's more in an actual bin under my desk.

 And here is the card I was working on at the time of my kitty's visit. I used the rubber stamp Football Girl which also includes the sentiment. Of course I had to make my card in my favorite team's colors, black and gold (Go Steelers!!!). A simple layout but oh so fun to make.

1 comment:

  1. This card is great! Love the photo of your helper too :) so sweet!!!
    I saw a 'Steelers Fan Van' the other day. MAN that thing was decked out to the MAX!!! it even had these images of players heads on the drivers side and passengers side windows. I tried to get a photo for you but he got away too fast!
    Thank you for sharing the smile today!
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter