Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

October 29, 2013

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Okay, only my card looks like Christmas, but can you believe it's only 56 days away!!! YIKES! I went thru my pile of printed off images and found this sweet Holly Wreath Snowman. He holds a special place in my heart -- I used him on a card I submitted to Heather's design team call way back when...and the rest is history! I pulled out some designer paper scraps too and went to work creating. This was last night and let's just say I tried to create. Nothing was happening so I went to bed instead. This morning a new day dawned and I was able to get some cards made, this one included. Sleep and a fresh cup of coffee certainly helped as well!!!
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I LOVE LOVE LOVE This card!!! It (and your post) melts my heart!
    You are so special to me!
    What a sweet card!!! All of the stores are filled with Christmas goodies already. Decorations and treats and things. I used to get annoyed at all of the commercialization... but Christmas just spreads the feeling of love, peace and joy! So why not start early! Thank you for sharing this Linda!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter