Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

November 19, 2013

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas

Now I don't mean to startle you, but there's only 35 days until Christmas!!!!! Every year I stress out about it, then I take a step back to think about the true meaning of Christmas. It's amazing the calm that comes over me that having 32 different kinds of cookies baked (okay, I'm exaggerating), presents galore all wrapped so beautifully, cards made AND mailed, and the house all decorated aren't that important. Celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ is the reason for the season!

For my card I used Christmas Holly, a beautiful image that I had printed off some time ago and never created with her. To make her even more stunning, I thought she could use a sparkly dress. I wanted to keep it simple, adding the holly sprig and red rhinestones as my only embellishment. Quite fun I'd say!

Remember, all month long digis are 35% off with a special code. Read all about it HERE.
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh Linda,
    This is GORGEOUS! Love the white sparkly dress and the sweet layout. I am a sucker for anything dotty! :)
    I agree, we stress ourselves out for no good reason. I never remember the gifts, but the time spent decorating, Santa watching (which stopped here in 2012 :( ), baking and being with family. We celebrate and share love with others. The most perfect gift was already given that day. The birth of a little baby named Jesus.
    Thank you for this beautiful post.
    HUGS
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, this is a gorgeous card. Love the sparkly dress and the layout!
    ~hugs~
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter