Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

November 28, 2013

Time to Decorate

~~~~ Happy Thanksgiving ~~~~

It is cold here on Thanksgiving for a change. 
We are usually in tee shirts and hot and ill cooking and rushing around. lol. 
(I don't know about you, but I get ill / mad when I am hot :D )
I can't wait to warm the house up while cooking
and fill the house with wonderful smells.

My kids decorated our tree last night. I NEVER put the tree up until
after Thanksgiving. It feels so weird! However, my husband is not going to be off
of work for a few more days, so I wanted to go ahead and do a little decorating.
I also baked cookies and started a pot of cinnamon, water and orange peels to smell the house
while we decorated. It smelled so nice... until the last batch of cookies burned. :( 
They were quickly taken out  the door and sat on the deck. 
After the kids went to bed I started a new pot simmering. 
All of a sudden a horrible smell started flowing around.
It boiled out and was burning. ACK! What in the world. 
To the deck it went! HAHAHA! 
I NEVER burn anything. Hopefully that will be the last of it and today will go over
smoothly with no bad cooking issues. Just yummy results!

 
Vanessa must have sensed that, because she has created an ADORABLE
card featuring our Rubber Stamp

 
Don't you love this tree?!? 
She has several more lovely cards featuring gorgeous Christmas trees on her blog.
go to VANESSA'S PAPER CREATIONS to check them all out. 



Now for a tease. 

There will be a post coming up SOON about a 
FUN event we are going to be holding here at Freshly Brewed Challenges...
Stop back in in a few days to find out more details. 


Again, Have a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving
 <3 The Fresh Brewed DT


1 comment:

  1. I love it! I love the tree. That is so pretty. I love the papers too. Great card all around!. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter