Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

May 24, 2014

Saturday DT Feature Post: Heather: to perk you up

Happy Saturday!
It is already a gorgeous day outside. The sun is shining,
birds are singing, the cool breeze is blowing, and God loves me. 
What could be better?
I am excited to be done with my housework for the day. 
I worked all week and am able to just relax some today. 
The kids and I will do some cooking, creating, and reading. YAY!

I created a fun little card for you using a faux tile (or brick? in my case) technique.

Fresh Brewed Designs Rubber Stamps:
Sentiment from the SHE LOVES LATTES set
Latte Cup from the CARD BACKER stamp 


Here is a side view so you can see more of the pretty shimmer.


You can read more about how I created this card on my 

DON'T FORGET!
There are just a few more days left to play along in our 
where you can win THIS AWESOME BLOG CANDY:


Have a very happy and blessed weekend.
                                                                         Heather 

2 comments:

  1. oooh. i just love that background! awesome!!! just a little note to perk you up. love it. skinny minnie is a fave. well, one of many of my fbd faves. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter