Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

June 5, 2014

Have a Purrfect Day

I know, I know, I should be promoting our newest challenge for the first two weeks of June, Flowers and Lace. You can read all about it HERE. When I saw that June was Adopt a Cat month, I knew exactly what image I wanted to use.

Meet Daisy Kitten. She is one sweet cat. As much as I am a dog lover, I think I love cats just a little bit more. I have two of 'em, one rescued from a shelter (her name is Moonstruck) and one born a barn cat (his name is Mojo). They are both such lovable cats, always wanting some sort of attention. I wanted to get a picture of them for this post, but they would not have it, all they wanted was to be left alone so they could sleep. Ahhh the life of a cat!!

Enjoy your today. Hopefully the sun is shining where you are. That always brings a smile to my face. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Linda! What a SWEET post and such a SWEET card! I love that you are sharing that June is Adopt a Shelter Cat month! There are so many furbabies out there who are wanting and needing homes. Your post is so sweet, you totally made me smile!!! :D Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter