Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

July 24, 2014

Summer Fun!

Trying to get a card made during the day can be a challenge sometimes - with the phone ringing, someone at the door, and kids wanting something (usually fed!!). I finally finished my reminder card for our challenge of By the Sea/Summer. I used the Fresh Brewed Designs digi Beach Ball, printing it off three times, even flipping the one so it's facing the other direction. I simply had to use this fun embossed and shiny paper I found in my stash, it reminds me of water. A simple layout yes, but with the way my day went today, it was totally needed!! I sure hope you can join us for our By the Sea/Summer challenge, read all about it HERE. You have until August 5th to play along.

I also wanted to give a shout out for our new digi release starting August 4th. Splashes of fun will be had by all!!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter