Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

August 9, 2014

Merman



OK, so I don't draw many male images... but when I
was sketching up my new mermaid digis, I decided they 
HAD to be made. I drew my not so skinny guy, Merlin, 
and then his companion, Myrtle. Then I decided to make a more
'handsome' merman. I always have a harder time drawing men, but
was happy with the way he came together. 


Marinus Digital Stamp - Fresh Brewed Designs

This digital stamp, Marinus, was colored with Copic and prismacolor makers 
then painted over with creative inspirations paint: fairy dust.



I do think this project would have looked better as a tag, 
but I ran out of time. :(

Thank you for stopping by!
Please check out our digital stamp relase post HERE 
for your chance at winning a digi from the release. 
You have until 11:59 PM TONIGHT, August 9,  to play along. 


Have a very blessed day!
                                    Heather

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter