Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

October 18, 2014

DT Feature: RHONDA

Hi all! I am so excited to share this with you today. 

Isn't this "Dress Up Kid" from FRESH BREWED DESIGNS just perfect for me?!!

This little "Bumble Bee Girl" is so sad that she lost the fuzzy off her antenna!!

 But that makes her even cuter!!





I also wanted to let you know that there is a whole week of  CHRISTMAS coming ....hope you can stop in and say HI-I have the cutest little image to share with you!! 
(I will be sharing my image on Oct. 29th, 
but there will be fun over at the FRESH BREWED DESIGNS BLOG 
every day that week!)


1 comment:

  1. lol! that digi makes me smile- great expression! cute cute card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter