Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

October 4, 2014

World Card Making Day Link Up with FBD


I am back with a few cards I created for World Card Making Day.
I was able to get some images colored today.
 I took my coloring supplies, coffee, and chocolate 
to dance with me and colored while
 waiting on my kids to rehearse for the Nutcracker.  



And here are a few cards I created with some of the images:


My first card features the 
Fresh Brewed Designs Rubber Stamp:



My sister knits and when we both first started our blogs, 
I helped her name hers. This was around 6 years ago?
Wow, where has the time gone?!? 
Anyway, I named hers I'll knit you my pretty and your little dog too!
We both love Wizard of OZ, so I found it to be very fitting for her :-)
When I was coloring this image, that is all I could think about, 
so I came home and created this sentiment to go with the image. :-)
I think my sister (Becky) would approve :-D


**********************************************************



My next card showcases my new Christmas color combo obsession. 
I went to Hobby Lobby and saw their new ornament display... then saw this 
photo posted to their facebook page a week or so ago:

Um... LOVE!!!
(you may be seeing this photo in a challenge sometime in the near future...)

For this card, I colored up my
Fresh Brewed Designs Rubber Stamp: 


Don't you just LOVE this color combo?!?
I know I do! :-)



I hope you were able to get creative today. 
If so, link up your creations HERE for a chance to 
win a free digi 
from Fresh Brewed Designs!

*any image / project is welcomed! Just nothing icky 
or gross or too sexy or gory or dead please ;-)*

Be sure to stop back in Monday for a NEW DIGI RELEASE !!! 



2 comments:

  1. So adorable Heather. I worked on ATCs. I didn't get on the computer yesterday or today. I will get around to see your new images. Promise! Hugs--Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep. one of my favorite color combos: red and turquoise! super cute card. the coloring on your knitting card is amazing. cute sentiment to go with it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter