Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

January 15, 2015

Happy Valentines Day!

Please bear with me, it's after midnight and I'm beginning to fade! I got my card finished and couldn't wait to show it to you. All month long the Fresh Brewed Blog has a favorites challenge - share a few of your favorite "things" on a project. Once again I pulled out some pattern papers and brads, some of my favorite things. I think I'm like most of you, with the new year comes resolutions regarding our crafting such as using up paper scraps. Yes, that's the same resolution I've had for several years now, but I've also added using digital images I've previously printed for a project that never came to be. So may I present you with papers straight from my scrap pile as well as this sweet image, Fairy Sweet Day. As soon as I saw her little heart "flower" I knew I wanted to make this a Valentine's Day card. Guess that's another favorite of mine, thinking outside the box! Join us for our month long "favorites" challenge. Read all about it HERE

1 comment:

  1. Linda, This card is so cute! I love the papers you used. They all go together so well. It is so funny. I am going through my scrapes trying to organize them for better use. I love your heart brads. This card is so cute I am glad you shared it. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter