Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

July 21, 2010

Freshly Brewed Challenge 12 {{Sketch}}


Good Morning all you coffee loving peeps!!!
((or OJ lovin, tea lovin, hot cocoa lovin, coke lovin and so on))
*smile*
I hope you are all enjoying your morning and not squinting through one opened eye like I am :D We have another challenge to get your day started here at Freshly Brewed Challenges ... but first lets announce last weeks Christmas in July winner. I am sooo ready for Christmas and cooler crisp weather now, aren't you? Well, maybe a little bit :D

Here are your random numbers:

29 Timestamp: 2010-07-21 11:03:05 UTC

Hazel at My Crafty Outlook :please check out the shop and email me (freshbreweddesigns at yahoo dot com) with your image of choice! Thanks so much for playing along.


Now, on to the challenge! We have a sketch prepared for you to get your mojo flowing. Remember, I am pretty easy going with my sketches... you can flip, twist, take a little away, add a little, as long as I can SEE THE MAIN PARTS OF THE SKETCH you are good to go.

THE SKETCH

July 21 Sketch
The LOVELY DT cards using FBD Sketch 3

Stacy

Barbara


Kelly




Heather




Please leave a direct link to your card using the inlinkz provided. Can not wait to see what you create!!!







1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! the random number is me!! thank you - I've emailed you x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter