Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

July 8, 2011

Thursday ramblings followed by late Friday sprint.......

I hope everyone is ready for the weekend!  Obviously I am since I set this up to post this morning  but entered the wrong date.  Just caught it a few minutes ago!  
Have you entered the new challenge here on Freshly Brewed Challenges yet?  NO!  Why not?
Grab an image/stamp and get busy..............
July month long challenge:

2 patterned papers
2 embellishments
2 shapes

Heather put her mind to it and came up with the wonderful Sunbathing Granny.  Boy does she have STYLE!


I couldn't wait to play with her the minute I saw her!
Some copic markers, some paper piecing (to get in my second patterned paper),
ovals and a flourish for my shapes and topped off with homemade flowers
and some liquid pearls and the recipe is complete.   OK, OK I added some
ribbon also but more is always ok, LOL
Feel free to check out my blog 'Playing with Paper' to see more about this
card and many other of Heather's great designs that I have been privileged to
play with.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Goodness GALE!!! I LOVE YOUR CARD!!! hehehe!!! and how you paired her with that sentiment. HEHEH!!!!
    SO MUCH CUTENESS!!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend sweetie!

    HUGS
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter