Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

August 25, 2011

Let Your Day Soar!

Yesterday you saw some wonderful cards for our new challenge this week, EMBOSS IT. Simply scroll down a post if you missed it. Today I wanted to show you my card for this challenge, using the adorable digital stamp Angel Cake Flies a Kite from Fresh Brewed Designs. For more details about my card, please head on over to my blog, The Stamper's Touch.



Be sure and mark your calendar for our Blog Hop on September 8th, celebrating our new rubber stamp release. YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE 'EM!!! Now I could spill the beans and tell you what they are, but that would require some sweet bribery!!!!!!!

Just a quick ramble on this Thursday...some craziness this week. Felt my first earthquake on Tuesday! It was centered in the middle of Virginia and the floor shook a little bit all the way here in Pittsburgh. I've also been keeping a watchful eye on Hurricane Irene - we vacation every year in the Outerbanks so hopefully not much damage will occur. Prayers going out for your safety if you are in it's path.

Have a wonderful day, Fresh Brewed style.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Linda! I JUST LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS CARD! Your coloring, the sky, the DP, your layout, the pretty stitching and the sentiment! It's simply beautiful!
    I've been anxiously keeping an eye on this Hurricane. I'm praying for all of us in it's path. I hope that everybody has a great day!
    Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH LINDA!~!!!!! I am in love!
    This is BEAUTIFUL and then some. The stitching, tilted papers, beautiful clouds and little Angel Cake...

    That is so scary about the earthquake! My dad was sitting on his porch and said he felt it and my friend in Michigan said almost the same thing!!!

    I for one thank you all for the thoughts being sent for those int he path of the hurricane. I too am worried about when and where the hurricane will eventually make landfall at. I was really worried it would hit us at first. I think that we are only supposed to have tropical storm conditions starting Friday night on into Saturday.

    Sending lots of hugs and extra smiles.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter