Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

September 29, 2011

Happy Fall

Yes, it is officially fall, and I love it!! The crisp cool nights and the leaves changing to those gorgeous reds, yellows and oranges. I have to admit though, I don't like the fact that winter follows autumn!!! I'm not too crazy about the snow and really cold temperatures! I need to live somewhere that "celebrates" three seasons only!!!

All this talk of fall is to get you in the mood to play along with our challenge this week. Show us your creation using a fall theme! Easy as pie...ooooohhhhh, now I'm hungry for pumpkin pie! My card above used the Fresh Brewed Designs digital stamp Autumn Angel Cake. Because I am still thinking about pie, check out my blog, The Stamper's Touch, for all the details.



I leave you today with one last ramble, a quote by Albert Camus -

Autumn is a second spring when every leaf's a flower.

Enjoy your day!

4 comments:

  1. so so cute.. I love fall cards and this one is just adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just GORGEOUS Linda!!! I love the papers and the brads! I was just thinking how I have so many brads and never use them anymore. I need to drag them out. you have inspired me!!!

    HUGS!!!
    (ps. I am somewhat patiently waiting for some cool crisp fall breezes so I can sit outside and enjoy my coffee out on the deck and breathe it all in :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love this image and that DP is perfect for fall!

    :) Gale

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Fall colors and I just love how the background paper you used! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter