Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

September 9, 2011

Ring, Ring,......It's Friday!

Didn't that blog hop here yesterday really ROCK!
Heather out did herself with thie new rubber release.  Just when I think that digital stamps
are the only kind that I need anymore......Oh well!  LOL (Hey, I just realized,
this fits in the Sept. Month Long challenge also!  Bonus!)



Isn't this just too cute!  (the image I mean!)  
The phone is totally 3-D.  All the DP pieces are matted in black
to make them really pop and emphasize the color of the phone.
Come by my blog,  Playing with Paper, again to get the particulars on this card
and all the other art that I have been playing with!

Don't forget to check out our September month long challenge
and "Use something New".

We also have the "Save the Hooters" blog hop coming later this month!
Breast Cancer Awareness hop
(looking good  Heather!)

: )  Gale

4 comments:

  1. Just when I decide which stamps to buy, I see this beautiful card! Your coloring is beautiful Gale! Ah! Which do I buy!!?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. GALE!!!!
    WOWIE WOW WOZERS!!!
    This is BEAUTIFUL!!! ...
    I loved reading your post too. Just what I needed this morning :)

    LOTSA hugs!
    off to your blog :D
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS CARD! fabulous design and embellishments and it ALL really pops and love the inside, too!! Such a cute phone stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Gale! What a fun and creative design, both inside and out on this pretty card! I love the pink! This is such a fun stamp to work with and you have showcased it beautifully.
    Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter