Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

October 2, 2011

Mocha Manic Monday

Are you ready for this.
da da da da da da da da da da da da da da.....
(you know the song)
OK, so I have been watching too much football *flag football that is* and listening to the other which includes my husband screaming and fussing that Garcia messed up AGAIN! :D

I have been waiting for this day for a whole month now :D
It is finally MOCHA MANIC MONDAY again!!! :) 
WOOHOOO!!
I love sharing with you all and being able to show you how much I appreciate you. 

Today I have a fun and versatile stamp to share with you as your freebie. 
Don't forget ! it is available for ONE DAY ONLY! so be sure to stop by the shop and get yours. 

Curious?

I know you are!!!

I did not even share with my design team *until yesterday* so that I could surprise them this time.

OK. an I driving you crazy making you wait?
Ok....
Ok.....
Here it is.....

a SWEET DOTS CUPCAKE .. JUST for you!!!
I chose to make this SPOOKY Sweet card using this image. I added little black dots to the circles and a googly eye to the big dot on top. It may be almost too spooky to eat... almost. :)

This card was created using papertrey inc white and black cardstock, papertrey inc black dot paper, bo bunny boo crew dot paper, twine from a friend, prismacolor markers, and clear dollar stamps grosgrain ribbon




I also made ANOTHER card using the same image... only Pinker :)
This card is for the link up for pink party going on HERE as a way to spread the word about breast cancer as well as remind everyone to do self-breast exams, to  send reminder cards to your friends to get their mammos, and to accompany a friend to their appointment.  This is a wonderful link up party that lasts until October 14. stop in and check out all of the details here 

This card was created using some paper I got WAY back when I first started cardmaking and have been hoarding it. I am so glad I Remembered I had it!!! 
I also added lace trim from my stash, ribbon from the scrapbook cottage, papertrey inc cardstock, pink stickles, and lots of blingy rhinestones.

Thanks for stopping by today! 
If you snag up the freebie, stop by and let us know what you think about it! Better yet, play along in our challenges HERE, share at facebook, the Crafter's Cafe and our link all fbd projects in the tabs above :) 

LOTS of ways to share, play, get featured  and win digis!

**SALE for OCTOBER**
All Cutie Pie Rubber Stamps are on sale for 25% off

8 comments:

  1. Heather, I love, love, love your cards!!!! Only you could make an eyeball cupcake look good enough to eat!!!!! Hehe!! And the pink one is beautiful, love the paper, lace and all the sparkly bling!! Sooooo yummy!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just one of those images that can be used for anything!!
    I love Mocha Manic Monday freebies!
    Some day soon you're going to have to let me borrow your red cape and tights, because you sure have mastered the "Superwoman" role!!
    Images, stamps, cards, kids, friends... you just don't ever seem to stop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow such beautiful cards.... Thank you sooooo much for the freebie.... I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love the wiggly eye on the first. Very nicely done Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the yummy cupcake. I love the cake stand.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather,
    I really like what you've done to the cupcake! I never would have thought to do that w/ green and google eye! Very creative. Thank you for the freebee, and I appreciate you too. I think your a great person! And all the causes you are for is wonderful! Happy creating!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Heather, I think I just might have to case your card if you don't mind. And of course I will show you.
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the green one Heather! What a great idea.
    Made me laugh!

    :) gale

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter