Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

April 17, 2012

Slow Down and Smell the Cupcakes!!

Boy, cupcakes do sound good right now!!!!! One vanilla and one chocolate with yummy butter cream icing...a few sprinkles would be fine...oh my how I do digress!!! But we're talking cupcakes here!!! Guess I know what I'll be doing after my workout tomorrow! Anyway, back to the subject at hand, my card using a Fresh Brewed Designs digi called Sweetheart Cupcakes in a Row. I am still in need of some birthday cards, have lots of 'em to celebrate over the next few months. This card in one hand and a cupcake in the other, sounds perfect!!

So tell me, what did you think of the hop? I am always amazed at the creations using the newly released rubber. Tomorrow brings our new "for fun" challenge, be sure and join us. And if you haven't joined us for our monthly prize challenge, Tie it Up, well why not??!!!!! Hehehehe!! Just pullin' your funny bone. Read all about it HERE

1 comment:

  1. Yummy Cupcake card, Linda! And ooh La la!! Just look at this blog! It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter