Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

June 1, 2012

SquEEEEEEEEak!!!!!

Boy do I have a treat for you today!
I know many of you have been missing Dear Stacy's posts. Her internet went crazy and she has been without, but will be back soon. She did pop on and send me some ADORABLE cards to share with you. I feel so lucky to get to share them and ooooh and ahhh over them with you! 


Stacy created these ADORABLE cards using the digital stamp:

 

I LOOOOVE me some polka dot paper... and that black really sets it off!!! 
I also love how part of the image is hanging out of her circle! CUTENESS!!!
 I keep wanting to know how to cut out part of an image with my nestie. I found a tut once, but lost it.
 
 ACKKKKKKKK!!! Don't you just love the sentiment! 
hehehehehehehehe .... cheese ..... ;)


 I will say it again, these cards are ADORABLE Stacy! 
Thank you for sending them to me and thank you for allowing me to feature them for you!

We have lots of news to share with you, so please stop by our  
and read all about it! 

BIG HUGS Everyone!
Have a great weekend.
 Heather


6 comments:

  1. SQUEAK!!!!! These cards are wonderful!!! I too love the polka dots and black! I have missed Stacy and so glad you are showing her talent off here Heather!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THESE CARDS! Stacy makes such beautiful and creative cards! These are fresh and fun! I LOVE the sentiment and this digi is one of my many favorites!
    These cards are a real treat to see!
    Big Warm Hugs to you Stacy!
    XXSheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. such awesome cards! that sentiment is soooo perfect! LOVE THEM ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What adorable cards! I have been wondering how to cut part of the image with the nesties too! If you figure it out...let me know!!!
    Hugs,
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh, ya all are just too sweet :) I am glad you like my simple little cards, I needed some "mail friendly" birthday cards so just kinda mass produced this one with different colors! I will try to get a little tutorial together this weekend for cutting the images outside of the nesties, it is super easy once you figure it out. I hope to blogging soon....
    Hugs and smiles,
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter