Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

October 30, 2012

Merry & Bright

And still with power! I'm typing this late Monday night listening to the wind and rain whipping around outside. Sandy is making her presence know here in Pittsburgh. I had set out flashlights and candles for "just in case" and I'm happy to say we haven't needed them...so far! School is closed tomorrow so the boys are happy. Poor hubby is still planning to go to work tomorrow, if the roads aren't affected.

Enough about Mother Nature, let me tell you about my card. As you know, I have two boys. Making masculine cards is so easy for me, I'm drawn to the cute guy images. But every so often my girly side comes out to play and I make a card like this one! This is a new Fresh Brewed Designs digital image called Christmas Ballerina. Isn't she lovely?!! Perfect for that little dancer in your family.

Stay dry and safe. We'll see you tomorrow for a new challenge here at the Fresh Brewed Blog.

2 comments:

  1. Heather~I needed a place to thank you for the freebie! I love it. Very generous of you as always!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, and I am so happy that you are safe from the storm!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter